Search

Friday, April 20, 2012

Malifaux and terraclips terrain

Heya,

As promised here are the photos of the gaming session. Not much since I got too exited playing :)

We had to build it first though. If you're making it first time, I assure you it's going to take time.
Here we used all the three Terraclips boxes: streets, sewers and buildings. Took us 2.5 hours to finish. I bet the next time will go a bit faster. Reminder: If you're planning on getting these, get 1 pack of connectors per one box. You really need them.

Crews were Lilith (me) vs Perdita (friend) for 35ss. It still was one of our first games of Malifaux so it took a whilte to finish it too. I was running Lilith, 3 Terror tots, Lelu, Lilitu and Mature Nephilim. Perdita was with her family reinforced with the flying thingie + another model I can't remember.
We had a shared strategy where you control a point in the middle. I think I won 4 to 1 in VP.

The system with card deck is so different and it really feels refreshing to leave the dice out. On the plus side I also count the game fluff. Head to http://wyrd-games.net/ if you want to know more about it. You can also dig info and tacticas from http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/

Cheers!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...