Search

Monday, October 17, 2011

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BB Ogre WIP update #2

Heya,

For some reason I just couldn't decide the color scheme I wanted to go for. In the end I just picked the blue for the pants and started painting. Let's see how he turns out. As usual, the paints are pretty well thinned to have a good flow. I use a flow aid and (distilled) water mix in 1:10 ratio.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Necrosurgeon and stitch thralls WIP update

Heya,

Here's what I managed to do with the necrosurgeon and her gang.

The thralls didn't get much paint on. With the one standing on the bag, I just deepened the shadows a bit to make them stand out more. I just used GW badab black wash carefully applied to the crevices. The others got some shading done on them. I used GW rotting flesh thinned with flow aid and water mix and Vallejo glaze medium. I went over the spots that would receive more light a few times.

New stuff and project updates coming soon

Heya,

Got new additions to my toy soldier armies and finally had time to actually make some progress with the current  minis on the painting table. I'll be posting the WIP shots later once I'm done with the images.

But to the new stuff:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...