Search

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pistol wraith WIP update #2


Pistol wraith on the table... And I think I didn't do really well with it.
The plan here was that I'd try to make it look like it's incorporeal, with the corporeal form showing through. I didn't quite get it. I'm gonna keep it this way and try to fix the most obvious mistakes. It looks better from the distance though.

The "effect" was just white glazed on top the base coat and wash. I tinted the white afterwards with GW asurmen blue wash.

If anyone got pointers on how to actually achieve this, I'd be happy to hear it.

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. loving the well worn dusty look that coat has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I wasn't too happy with it at first but on table top it turned out to be ok result.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...