Search

Friday, August 26, 2011

New stuff

Heya,

Got some new stuff from the mailman!


First the Advance Deployment markers. These will come in handy. I, Especially like the wreck markers since now I can stand a model on one and the look way cool. The store was nice to send a couple of dice and those front arc markers. I doubt the front arc thingies will see much use, but still a nice gesture to add some extra stuff.

In case you can't see the text on the measuring widget (green in the middle), it says: "For the Dragonfather" :)
Customization FTW.


And then the Maelstrom Games package. Got the Erebus upgrade kit and Scaveruos. I'm still waiting for the  Malice upgrade kit to arrive so I can start working on the Helljack kit + these upgrades. Gonna be fun with magnets.

Scavvy seems to be a fairly large model on a medium base (mildly put). Let's see how he turns out.

After the current painting is finished I'm going to start assembling the stuff I have in the queue box.

Cheer!



2 comments:

  1. that is some sweet ass toys you got there man. I still haven got my stuff from mealstom think my mail man is pisst =(. 

    but the Erebus stuff in metal, in my mind they where in resin haha now i get the prices tag on them. and that is also on caster that id like to get my self. 

    things that i on the way are a surgent, slayer kit and shadow combin. will be nice ones i get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let us know once you get something done on the new models.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...