Search

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Next up

Heya,

More to paint, it never ends ;)

* 40k: Lelith Hesperax
* WM: Necrosurgeon & 3 stitch thralls
* WM: Pistol Wraith
* Blood Bown: Ogre

Lelith will also have an intensive green stuff treatment to fix the numerous malformations and I'm really looking forward to painting that ogre. It's been lying unpainted somewhere for a good 10+ years. Let's see what I can come up with it. Additionally one unit and a solo from the Cryx force will get a fresh paint job.

Hopefully mixing different styles will keep the work refreshing :) 

Oh... Wayland Games cancelled my order for the Legion of Everblight warpack :( PP is really having hard time delivering the goods to us right now. 

Lelith
Necrosurgeon

Stitch thrall (x3)

Pistol wraith
Ogre with hand coming off from a blutac pose. Needs pinning.
Aaaand all this enjoyed with a cool glass of rosé bubbly stuff :) Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. The lilith model is sharp I think. I have metal one sitting on a shelf waiting patiently in line as well. lol. I will prob never use her in a game but look forward to building and painting the model. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trevor BettencourtJuly 15, 2011 at 8:58 AM

    Look forward to seeing them painted up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. The mini is really nice. Hope I had the metal one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...