Search

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

McThralls WIP: Base painting


Heya,

Not much to report. Bit on a slow side with painting.
World of Tanks and Vassal games (both warmahordes & 40k) taking a chunk of my time late night which is the only time for painting too.

Been thinking about getting a Hordes faction along with the Cryx. So far the Legion of Everblight seems to be the most fun for me to play. On the plus side I count the cool models as well. The warpack + some additional models would be nice to have.

So far I've come to the conclusion that the striders are just too good to pass by... So that brings me to the following:

pLylyth
Shredder x 4
Carnivean
Striders + UA
Deathstalker

That'd get me to 24 pts. Any suggestions up to 35 pts?

Oh and the McThrall WIP shots. Managed to base paint the bases (Denny's too!!), do some work on the wounds and cuts and do the green glow thingie for them.

Cheers!






1 comment:

  1. Like your colours, great minis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...