Search

Monday, May 16, 2011

McThralls: getting some paint on

For these thralls I used the recipe from bile thrall tutorial @ plinthcountry.com.
The skin base coat (airbrushed) is done and the first red wash is applied. Next I'm continuing with the washes trying to achieve an end result worth gaming with.
I think I might have carried away a bit with the highlights since the greenish layer have almost completely disappeared.

The red wash I made up from old Citadel Plasma Red Ink, water and Liquitex Flow Aid mix (10:1) and couple of drops of VGC Glaze Medium.

I'm gonna continue according to the tutorial since this is the first time I've actually painting a dead skin on models. Wish me luck :)
Paints used.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...