Search

Monday, April 11, 2011

Warjacks almost finished

Say cheese!
This project is nearing it's end. I think I just have to leave it here cause it's been that detail work all over the last week. "Need to fix this, need to fix that..." Just have to settle with these. Fairly happy with them anyways. To be honest I really cant wait to get to the next project which is again an unfinished one. I'll get to that later.


They're just waiting to get some varnish and the painted front arc. I'll use the airbrush for those, so I'll do them at the same time.

Weird problem with the Vallejo Still Water too. It's kinda eating through the varnish - paint- milliput (in that order). Anybody know what's causing that?
In the center you can see a kind of a hole caused by Vallejo still water.

Here are the rest of the pics.




2 comments:

  1. I have no idea whats going on with the still water but it sure is interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah :)

    It could be used to make some interesting effects but as is stands still water is not one of them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...