Achievements in the session #2:
- Washed the armor parts with Soft Body Black
- Selective wash on the metal bits with a rust wash (this is also from mr. Bursley can't recall where I picked that up)
- 1 part of VGC Beasty Brown
- 10 parts of Liquitex Flow aid and distilled water (1:10)
- 1 part of alcohol
- Highlighted the gold with semi dry VMA Gold (need to get a new one)
- First ever attempt on OSL (Object source lighting)
- Found out the cause of the too-yellow-gold = flash (turned off in these pics)
Next steps include the bones, basing and maybe some pigment weathering. I'm still pondering if I should do the last one. Never tried pigments before so I might ruin the models... We'll see.
Anybody got a good tip to how to attach magnets to the bottom of the cork? I've tried super glue and hot glue... So far they keep dropping randomly.