Started the basing process with the Cryx minis. I didn't think much with the Slayer just slapped on some glue and dipped it in a box of mixed basing material. Hope I'd done some more work on it. The helljack kit will definitely have some more Ooof!-factor in it. With the bonejacks used Milliput to get some character into them.
Almost ready for priming. Can't wait to get to the painting with these guys.
|Basic basing mix.|
|I tried to make a small puddle between the legs. Planning to fill it up with|
Vallejo Still Water.
|Few bigger rocks with smaller ones and sand.|
|Some sand and small rocks on top of Milliput.|